Wednesday 4 February 2009

The Beginning

So I figured I'd start blogging about any weird/quirky/extremely good (a rare occasion but still, you never know) or just overtly bad movies I've watched since my love of film has grown exponentially this year and I'd like to have a record of some of my thoughts while I'm still young and learning. Because even though my interest in movies has grown tremendously, it's still a relatively new interest and probably not grounded in very much political/social/historical background, if any. I haven't seen a lot of what are traditionally considered "classics" and I don't know if I'll have the time to anytime soon. I guess this is just another way for me to escape the audacity that is schoolwork, which, to be honest, has been difficult to concentrate on lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment